DBFA Executive Board
Frances Yoakam DuBois, DBFA President
- Obtained B.A. with Gerontology major from Madonna College, Livonia, MI. 1980
- Housing Director, City of Plymouth, 1970-1978
- Housing Director, City of Northville 1978-1999.
- Served on Area Agency on Aging 1-C board, National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (state and regional boards), Michigan Non Profit Homes Association board and the Traverse City Housing Commission.
Native of Michigan and with the exception of 5 years in Northern Ireland, lived there until 2008 when I moved to Raleigh, NC to be closer to my eldest daughter. I now live in Traverse City, Michigan.
Jenifer Scarisbrick, DBFA Secretary
Jenifer Scarisbrick is a descendant of Louis DuBois on her maternal side. Her college studies focused on anthropology / archaeology, post-graduate study abroad in Naples, Italy and travel throughout Europe. After that she moved to England, married and had her daughter there. Eventually moving back to the US, she now resides in western Maryland. She has one daughter and two grandchildren. She worked for 35 years with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company in customer service retiring as Asst. Regional Service Manager. She spends much of her retirement time involved in history related pursuits – as an 18th Century living historian and serving on boards of several history related organizations. She is delighted to be able to pursue study of her Huguenot ancestry through association with the DuBois Family Association.
Other organizational affiliations:
- Col. Ogden’s 1st NJ Regiment – reenacting unit / living historian
- Friends of Fort Frederick State Park – President
- St. Anne’s Episcopal Church, Smithsburg, MD. Advisory Board – Registrar
- Washington County Association of Museum & Historic Sites – Executive Board – Secretary
Mary Bissell, DBFA Vice President
Marjorie Findlay, DBFA Vice President
Donald Gradeless, DBFA Vice President
Karen Jones, DBFA Vice President
Angela Thompson, DBFA Vice President
DBFA Liaison to New Paltz
This position is currently vacant. If you live near the New Paltz, NY area, please contact email@example.com regarding the opportunity to join our team.